bosch high pressure common rail diesel injector electronic test bench
Packaging & Delivery
plywood box for common rail injector test bench
Shipped in 15 days after payment
CR-200B common rail injector test bench
CR-200B is with the imported flow sensor .
CR-200B common rail test device is ideal supporting device of the standard fuel injector test bench, it opened up broad prospect for the testing project of fuel injectior test bench. It have some advantage, such as novel design, the generous appearance, small volume, light weight, flexible installation, high testing precision. It can test the common rail injector, it is the ideal choice for our customers.
CR-200B common rail test device is based on the diesel engine ECU, also provides control signal of common rail system of Bosch, Denso, Delph and Siemens etc. (the CP1 /CP2 /CP3/ HP3 /HP4 / DELPH), drive the high pressure common rail injector to work. The user can set parameters according to their actual situation, and save the data according to the different group, so that the servicemen do the correct judgment and maintain of the working of common rail system. In the system, there are the maintenance parameters of Bosch, Denso, Delph injector.
1. Support high-speed solenoid valve for common rail injector, and supports the third generation of high pressure common rail piezo electric common-rail injector.
2. Support various rail pressure sensor.
3. Protection function of short-circuit.
4. By dint of the power output of fuel injection pump test bench, control the speed and direction of rotation. Independent fuel tank, collecting oil tank and electric control part.
5. Provide special fixture of testing injector.
6. Set the injector drive signal pulse width and frequency setting.
7. Set the metering valve drive signal, duty ratio setting.
8. Set the rail pressure and control the open loop and close loop.
9. Test the oil quantity of common rail injector
10. Test the backflow oil quantity of common rail injector
11. Test the degree of atomization of common rail injector.